OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHEER 2014
Last year, if you remember, we helped Life2Orphans hold a fundraiser to spread Christmas Cheer to orphans in Ukraine. That project worked SO well, and all of the orphanages had awesome Christmas parties!!
This year, the need is even greater. With the war and unrest going on in Ukraine, more than ever, these kids need this little bit of childhood just for themselves’? You’ll remember that we recently helped with a fundraiser to buy beds for orphans in the Druzhkovka orphanage. These kids are really in desperate need, and this will bring a little bit of sunshine to their winter.
If you’re new here, let me tell you a little bit about Life2Orphans: Life2Orphans works with orphanages in Ukraine improving the quality of lives for the children there. It is through Life2Orphans that I sponsor Sasha (blind boy with CP), through their Happy Childhood sponsorship program.
In the “Christmas Cheer 2014” program, YOU have the chance to spread Christmas not just to one child, but to an ENTIRE ORPHANAGE!! How amazingly awesome is that?
“Operation Christmas Cheer 2014” is a project that will help provide Christmas to over 4762+ orphans and refugees in 37 orphanages… throughout Ukraine who otherwise will not get to celebrate Christmas due to lack of funding. The children/refugees will be blessed with a Christmas gift and a party with wonderful food and a Christmas program celebrating Christmas/New Year. A great project for your Church, Sunday school, Friend, Office, Family…
Sponsors are asked to donate or raise $100.00 (more funds are appreciated for larger orphanages) per orphanage and send their donations, along with the name of the orphanage(s) they are sponsoring via the link and/or address below no later than December 28th. Christmas/New Years is celebrated on January 7th. Directors will be notified funds are on their way. PLEASE NOTE–YOU ARE NOT LIMITED TO $100!! You can send as much as you want to make sure these kids have a great Christmas!!
Please e-mail ME (Kristi Kerr ~ firstname.lastname@example.org) to tell me which orphanage you will be sponsoring. As each orphanage is chosen it will appear on the Sponsored List below.
YOU CAN SEE THAT SOME OF THE ORPHANAGES BELOW HAVE NO FUNDING AND NEED SPONSORS OR COULD USE MORE FUNDS (IN GREEN and highlighted in YELLOW):
Multiple sponsors for each orphanage are welcomed.
ORPHANAGES BELOW HAVE NO FUNDING AND NEED SPONSORS:
Sponsors, if sending donations via PayPal, click on the link below:
Or send by check to:
6326 E. Sandra Terrace
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
**All Donations are Tax Deductible**
Orphanages… Needing Christmas Cheer
1. Antoshka/Makiivka Aids (Makiivka Orphans escaped war), 60 children age 0-4 orphanage and now a rehab center for local special needs children HOORAY, FUNDED, but we need more funds – $100.00
2. Bolgrad for the Deaf, 70 children, age 5-17 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
3. Boyarka, 90 children, ages 0-4, orphanage and rehab center for local special needs children and special need for funds for diapers
4. Cherkassy, 110 children, ages 0-4
5. Chernivsti Baby House, ages 0-4 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
6. Happy Childhood (formerly Children’s Hope), orphans, special needs children and families….. 300 – 400 + at any time. – HOORAY, FUNDED, but we could use more funds – $394.52
7. Dnepropetrovsk, 180 children, ages 0-4 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
8. Druzhkovka, 400 special needs orphans from Torez, Shakhtyorskiy and other local special needs children/older orphans – HOORAY, FUNDED!!! – $554.04
9. Gorlovka, 290 children, ages 7-17
10. Green Forest, 187 children, ages 6-18 (and a special need for a boy that fell out of a second floor window during camp – paralyzed and needs extra care) Could you be his sponsor? – HOORAY, FUNDED – $300.00
11. Green Forest Baby Orphanage, ages 0-4
12. Izium, 55 children, ages 1-16, HOORAY, FUNDED – $150.00
13. Kalinovka, 120 children, ages 7-17 HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
14. Kharkiv #1, 120 children, ages 0-4 HOORAY, FUNDED – $300.00
15. Kharkiv #2, 120 children, ages 0-4, HOORAY, FUNDED – $300.00
16. Kharkiv #3, 105 children, ages 0-3 HOORAY, FUNDED – $300.00
17. Kirovograd, 120 children, ages 0-4 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
18. Khmelnitsky, 94 children, ages 0-4 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
19. Kmitov, 70 children, ages 6-16, Bible Orphan Ministry – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
20. Kremenchuk, 100 children, ages 0-4 – HOORAY, FUNDED, but we need more funds -$72.85
21. Makiivka AIDS Medicine’s needed for fever, colds, flu.. Children’s Tylenol…. (children escaped from war……now at Antoshka Baby/Special Needs orphanage in Kramatorsk), 60 children, ages 0-4 HOORAY, FUNDED, but we need more funds – $100
22. Ladyzhin, 120 children, ages 4 – adult – HOORAY, FUNDED – $144.20
23. Magala, 67 children HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
24. Nadvirna, 80 children, ages 0-4 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
25. Odessa #3, 165 children, ages 0-4 HOORAY, FUNDED, but we need more funds – $100.00
26. Pervomaysk, 92 children, ages 7-14
27. Roschitsa, 44 children, ages 4-7 HOORAY, FUNDED – $120.08
28. Source of Life, 35 children, ages 3-17 – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
29. Svalyava, 156 children, ages 0-4
30. Teterevka, 90 orphans/children, 5-30 years old, Bible Orphan Ministry- HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
31. Torez, 400+ orphans (now in one Slavyansk orphanage) – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
32. Ushomir, 190 children, ages 6-16, Bible Orphan Ministry – HOORAY, FUNDED -$100.00
33. Yalta, 70 children, ages 0-4 – Yalta is closed
34. Yolotchka, 120 children, ages 0-4
35. Zaporzhia, 142 children - HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
36. Kiev #26, Mental and Physical Developmentally Challenged, 190 children, ages 7 -16 – HOORAY, FUNDED, but we need more funds for a few gifts – $58.77
37. Kiev #14, Deaf, 110 orphans, ages 7-16 - HOORAY, FUNDED, but we need more funds for a few gifts- $53.77
38. Refugee Families at Happy Childhood, 100 children and adults HOORAY, FUNDED, but we could use more funds for a few gifts – $118.90 – they only have one good meal a week at the church.
39. Children’s House of Chernivsti – HOORAY, FUNDED – $100.00
Again, you can email me (Kristi) directly with questions, or to sponsor an orphanage! My email address for this campaign is email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away here in the comments, or on my Facebook page!
I have been so unbelievably blessed this year. It is my privilege and honor to partner again with Life2Orphans to help bring a little bit of the blessings to Ukraine!