Last year, if you remember, we helped Life 2 Orphans hold a fundraiser to spread Christmas Cheer to orphans in Ukraine. That project worked SO well, and all of the orphanages had awesome Christmas parties!!
This year, the need is even more great. With the war and unrest going on in Ukraine, more than ever, these kids need this little bit of childhood just for themselves. You’ll remember that we recently helped with a fundraiser to buy beds for orphans in the Druzhkovka orphanage. These kids are really in desperate need, and this will bring a little bit of sunshine to their winter.
If you’re new here, let me tell you a little bit about Life 2 Orphans: Life2Orphans works with orphanages in Ukraine improving the quality of life for the children there. It is through Life2Orphans that I sponsor Sasha, through their Happy Childhood program.
In the Christmas Cheer program, YOU have the chance to spread Christmas not just to one child, but to an ENTIRE ORPHANAGE!! How amazingly awesome is that?
‘Operation Christmas Cheer’ is a project that will help provide Christmas to over 3500 orphans in 37 orphanages throughout Ukraine who otherwise will not get to celebrate Christmas due to lack of funding. The children will be blessed with a Christmas gift and a party with wonderful food and a Christmas program celebrating Christmas/New Year. A great project for your Church, Sunday school, Friend, Office, Family…
Sponsors are asked to donate or raise $100.00 (more funds are appreciated for larger orphanages) per orphanage and send their donations, along with the name of the orphanage(s) they are sponsoring via the link and/or address below no later than December 28th. Christmas/New Years is celebrated on January 7th . Directors will be notified funds are on their way. PLEASE NOTE–YOU ARE NOT LIMITED TO $100!! You can send as much as you want to make sure these kids have a great Christmas!!
Please e-mail ME (Kristi Kerr ~ email@example.com) to tell me which orphanage you will be sponsoring. As each orphanage is chosen it will appear on the Sponsored List below. We are so happy to say that we have FOUR orphanages partially or fully sponsored (please see below).
Multiple sponsors for each orphanage are welcomed.
ORPHANAGES BELOW HAVE NO FUNDING AND NEED SPONSORS:
Sponsors, if sending donations via Paypal, click on the link below:
Or send by check to:
6420 E. Waltann Lane
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
**All Donations are Tax Deductible**
Orphanages Needing Christmas Cheer
1. Antoshka , 60 children age 0-4 and now a rehab center for local special needs children
2. Bolgrad for the Deaf, 70 children, age 5-17
3. Boyarka, 90 children, ages 0-4
4. Cherkassy, 110 children, ages 0-4
5. Chernivsti Baby House, ages 0-4
6. Happy Childhood (formerly Children’s Hope), 200 – 300 orphans/children –
7. Children’s House of Chernivsti, 40 children, ages 4-11
8. Dnepropetrovsk, 180 children, ages 0-4
9. Druzhkovka, 226 children, ages 4-35
10. Gorlovka, 290 children, ages 7-17
11. Green Forest, 187 children, ages 6-18
12. Green Forest Baby Orphanage, ages 0-4
13. Izium, 55 children, ages 1-16 –
14. Kalinovka, 120 children, ages 7-17
15. Kharkiv #1, 120 children, ages 0-4
16. Kharkiv #2, 120 children, ages 0-4 –
17. Kharkiv #3, 105 children, ages 0-3
18. Kirovograd, 120 children, ages 0-4
19. Khmelnystkiy, 94 children, ages 0-4 –
20. Kmitov, 70 children, ages 6-16
21. Kremenchuk, 100 children, ages 0-4
22. Makiivka AIDS Baby food, 0-4
23. Makiivka AIDS Christmas Party, 0-4
24. Ladyzhin, 120 children, ages 4 – adult
25. Magala, 67 children
26. Nadvirna, 80 children, ages 0-4
27. Odessa #3, 165 children, ages 0-4
28. Pervomaysk, 92 children, ages 7-14
29. Roschitsa, 44 children, ages 3-7
30. Source of Life, 35 children, ages 3-17
31. Svalyava, 156 children, ages 0-4
32. Teterevka, Bible Orphan Ministry
33. Ushomir, 190 children, ages 6-16, Bible Orphan Ministry
34. Yalta, 70 children, ages 0-4
35. Yolotchka, 120 children, ages 0-4
36. Zaporzhia, 142 children
Again, you can email me (Kristi) directly with questions, or to sponsor an orphanage! My email address for this campaign is firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, feel free to ask away here in the comments, or on my Facebook page!
I have been so unbelievably blessed this year. It is my privilege and honor to partner again with Life2Orphans to help bring a little bit of the blessings to Ukraine!